iHELP is a mobile phone application that creates a care network bringing family, friends, first responders, professional rescuers and all iHELP users closer together in cases of emergency.
The application is free to download and is used to send SOS notification and SMS in cases of medical emergencies. It is suitable for all users of smartphones. iHELP mobile application increases safety and provides effective help in any type of emergency for all iHELP users.
What does the iHELP application enable?
• Sends an SOS alarm which includes the location of the user, information about the emergency and other relevant medical data.
• Activates emergency care network including friends, family members, and users in the area of the emergency.
• Notifies emergency services e.g. dials 112 / 911 or 999 in the UK.
• Provides a guide for basic CPR procedures and how to use Defibrillator.
• Searches for the location of the nearest defibrillator (AED).
• Searches for the location of the nearest hospital.
• Provides general information and guidelines on how to respond to various injuries.
TOGETHER WE SAVE LIVES.
iHELP Personal & Family Safety is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-11. The program can be installed on Android.
iHELP Personal & Family Safety (version 2.9.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of iHELP Personal & Family Safety since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-13.
The latest version is 2.9.6 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-28.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-01-11
posted on 2016-08-29
Attention, the application is in the testing phase (Beta) ,Recent upgrades:,- Updated application design,- bugfixes,- remove beta phase in Bulgarian market,Thank you for your support. Together we save lives.